Saturday, November 16, 2013

#035 What Drives Winning?

My schedule continues to get more busy, but I wanted to keep talking about basketball, coaching, and building stronger relationships each week.

I am lucky enough to have good friends in coaching who never let me stop thinking about being better.  Coach Todd Wallace sent me the below link this week about the characteristics of winning.  It is a speech given by Brett Leadbetter, the owner and lead trainer for the Leadbetter Academy; one of the top basketball training facilities in the world.

Brett interviewed a couple dozen of the greatest college basketball coaches on the planet and asked them about goal setting, the qualities that make a great player, and the characteristics they look for in players.

I think you may be shocked with some of the provocative answers he received, but I think they will all be enlightening.  Enjoy!

 
Matt Rogers
Twitter:  @madcoachdiary
 

No comments:

Post a Comment